Sunday, July 10, 2011

FC Barcelona to Play in Miami

After all the hype that came with Barcelona winning the Champions League final, I became so enthusiastic about the team that I began searching for any games that they might play in the United States. To my surprise, I found out that on August 3, they will play against Mexico’s Chivas de Guadalajara. 

This match could be the opportunity of a lifetime for someone living in the United States to see the best team on the planet. Although it has not been confirmed that Messi will attend the game (due to the ongoing Copa America), the other players have enough talent to beat most other teams in the world, such as Pique, Iniesta, and Xavi.

Seeing Barca live could be a dream come true for some soccer aficionados (like me). The tickets are affordable, starting at 40 dollars each, and to prove my point, the tickets are almost sold out.

This is the team picture for FC Barcelona, and below that is the team picture for Chivas de Guadalajara:





No comments:

Post a Comment